School Fundraising Ideas For Every Type of Student
Schools are great places to throw a fundraiser. They contain a high concentration of people who could potentially be supporters. Moreover, schools always need more funding for a variety of things, from buying new computers to replacing old athletic equipment. For these and more, fundraising is one of the most popular ways to raise money.
Hence, here are some fun and easy fundraising ideas for elementary school, high school, and post-secondary school.
Elementary School Fundraising Ideas
Almost every elementary school holds at least one fundraiser every year, and there are millions of these schools across the US. However, what kinds of fundraising ideas are more successful with the younger crowds? Here are two.
– What kid doesn’t love cookies? I bet you’d be hard pressed to find even one. That’s why cookie dough fundraisers are a hit at elementary schools. Our cookie dough comes in 2-lb tubs, or in pre-proportioned packs, and we have a wide range of flavors available for all tastes.
– Lollipops are one of our best selling items, and it’s no wonder why. It’s a low cost, easy to sell item, and they come in a huge variety of flavors. No matter what time of year it is, you can hit your fundraising goal with lollipops as they come in themes that match the events of the season.
High School Fundraising Ideas
High school teens older and more mature than elementary school kids, so the same products might not sell as well. Here are some high school fundraising ideas.
- – Teens have a greater interest in sports than kids do, this is why they will love the 32 and 24 oz tumblers we sell. Our tumblers are branded with NBA and NCAA teams, so if you have their favorite team you might win their support. The tumblers are made with durable, dishwasher safe plastic, so your supporters can show their team spirit for years to come.
– You could have success with selling sweets like those that we described with elementary school fundraisers, but with high schoolers, you will have better results with something savory and salty. Try beef jerky. It’s one of our best sellers, you can’t go wrong with this.
University Fundraising Ideas
University students are young adults trying to find their place in the world, sometimes living away from home for their first time, so anything you can do to help them out can tickle their buying bones. Here are some university fundraising ideas.
- – We have several products that let you save money in stock and all of them can give your supporters a way to save a few bucks on food and entertainment. For the university student on a budget, coupons gift cards and discount cards are a good buy.
– Give those students a way to show their team spirit with our t-shirts, hoodies, eye black, and tank tops. You can have the shirts custom made with whatever logo or slogan you want. For example, you could have the university’s name or team logo printed on them.
As you can see, reaching your fundraising goals in schools is easy, as there is a fundraising idea that works with every type of student. Place an order with us today and get started with your next school fundraiser.fundraising-ideas school-fundraising sport-fundraising